Devoted to exploring off the beaten path for beautiful waterfalls, wildflowers, and landscapes in West Virginia.

Thursday, July 28, 2016

About Discover West Virginia

This blog is about exploring the beautiful State of West Virginia. My wife and I have been hiking in West Virginia for the past 20 years and have found some unique and beautiful places off the beaten path. I am also a photographer and have published more than 60 magazine articles, many in Wonderful West Virginia, describing our discoveries. I am especially interested in the waterfalls, wildflowers, and landscapes of West Virginia. Hope you'll join me as we Discover West Virginia.


10 comments:

  1. Hi Ed! I came over from All of Us West Virginians. I have a list of blogs I read and you're now a part of it. Looking forward to following your discoveries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Carletta. great hearing from you. Hope to have blogs up soon about wildflower hot spots. take care.

      Delete
  2. I enjoy your work so much. Think I have seen most of your pictures in Wonderful West Virginia.
    Thanks, Ed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome Kim. I am going to be posting pictures and descriptions of locations in this blog. And I will draw upon my articles published in Wonderful West Virginia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never read a blog before and don't even know how to follow one. But . . . I am going to learn now because I don't want to miss anything you share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear from you Jerry. I am just learning, too, about blogs. But I am hoping it will be a good way to share info on interesting places in West Virginia.

      Delete

  5. TODAY I GOT MY DESIRED XMAS LOAN AMOUNT $520,000.00 FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY. IF YOU NEED A LOAN NOW EMAIL CONTACT drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello, I'm here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan. So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Owen he holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly without cost/stress via Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Consider all your financial problems tackled and solved ASAP. Share this to help a soul right now THANKS.

    ReplyDelete